Available Support for North Kurzeme companies
The association "North Kurzeme Business Association" is organising an open call for project applications, which correspond to the activities of sub-measure 19.2 of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) of the Latvian Rural Development Programme 2014-2020. The aim of the competition is to promote small, medium and small entrepreneurship in rural areas.
- Project applications will be accepted from 23 April 2023 to 23 May 2023;
- The amount of aid available is EUR 54 912,40.
- The project area is defined as the municipalities and the town of Talsi and Ventspils.
- Projects may be supported if they concern the creation of new enterprises and the improvement of existing ones in non-agricultural activities, the creation or improvement of an environment in which local products are marketed and the improvement of the productivity of workers.
- Project aid may be used for construction, the purchase of machinery and equipment, public relations costs and the upgrading of staff skills.
- The maximum aid intensity is 70 % and 80 % for joint projects.
Support for projects providing opportunities for groups at risk of social exclusion to enter the labour market. In coastal municipalities, entrepreneurship projects can only be supported if the planned activities are not covered by EFME Action 1. The duration of the projects depends on the nature of the project and can vary from 1 to 2 years.
Saņemt jaunumus par ES finansējumu un citām uzņemuma attīstības iespējām savā epastā.
If you need support and advice in preparing your LAD project application, please contact us to find out more about our services.